Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Storyboard

 Here is my team's storyboard done by Beatrice

Reflection:
  • The storyboard helped us further visualize our idea and ensure that we can communicate effectively as a team
  • As the cameraman, it really helped me understand what shots are needed for each scene. Even though we made some adjustments when recording as we found things that worked better, it gave us a starting point instead of shooting without any guidelines
  • I didn't provide much suggestion/feedback other than clarifying some technicalities. Although I am more than satisfied with the finished storyboard, I think some more discussions could've resulted in new angles or insights we as a team could have used. 
  • As someone who's working on the screenplay, I feel like we should've finished it earlier which would've given Beatrice more time to develop the storyboard without rush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Double Page Spread Research + Development

  This part of my blog will detail my research and development for my double page spread Research Development