Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Editing

 This part of my blog will detail the editing which is done by Regine




Self  Reflection: 

  • The entire editing process was done by Regine. My involvement only extended as much as checking on her progress to understand if things were working well. Admittedly, I wish I could've helped by being more involved but it's impractical as it would've made it harder, due to technicalities, to edit so we trusted Regine to take on the process on her own. In the end, her work had exceeded our expectations. It was really interesting to see how the our previous work (storyboard, screenplay etc) was put together into a single cohesive product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Double Page Spread Research + Development

  This part of my blog will detail my research and development for my double page spread Research Development